Making Merry!

Hello!  I hope the holidays aren't overwhelming you too much.  I know this month is flying and I have been super busy with so much, sometimes I don't even know what!  I apologize for being so absent - I will be better once Christmas is over!

Today we are sending a little holiday cheer your way with a collection by Little Yellow Bicycle.  
Kelli is Making Merry with this great Christmas line.  

I love what Kelli did with both layouts.  She did an amazing job incorporating the tree background paper (which can be hard to use on a layout) with pictures of her tree and presents.  I also love the block design she created with the chalkboard paper.  She was able to highlight her boys and the fun papers/embellishments!!  Lovely layouts, Kelli.  



Remember this line- Making Merry - is on sale this month along with our other 
Christmas products.  Get it for all your upcoming Christmas pictures.  


Happy Making Merry,

Comments

Popular Posts